Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Register To Win LV or Gucci Bag

I am not so lucky in terms of contest, games, especially lotto. But since my ultimate wish is to have a Louis Vuitton bag so I will give it a try. Who knows this time around, God hears my wish and Bounty Chicken will proclaim me as the winner.

Photo from hugpages.com

The mechanics is so simple. Just register at Chic Moms Club, invite your friends and voila, wait for the points to soar! For more information, visit their website here.

The promo will run from December 12, 2010 to March 12, 2011, the top 5 Chic Mom with the highest points will get the bag.

So what are you waiting for? Visit and be a member of Chic Moms Club. Spread the news mommies!

9 comments:

Mrs. Kolca said...

I tried joining this giveaway pero nawalan ako ng ganda sis. Good luck nalang sayo.

dothy said...

I want to join this! hehe

gemini said...

Great contest, am dreaming of having one too. Happy Holidays ahead.

EINz said...

Hi! ahihi... Nag join ka na pla, I joined too.

lina@happy family said...

Wow, good luck :)

Those bags are gorgeous...

Dhemz said...

ayay ka bongga....wish you luck mamidear....:)

na ako wala ko pag asa aning mga contests...ehehhehe! laway nalang ko aning mga name brands nga purses.

Mona said...

goodluck sa atin sis ..

kat-iTravel said...

mo try basig maka daug pero busy man ang life karon waaaaaaaaa...kafaet hehe

carinamodella said...

wow! nice prices! goodluck!