Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Want A Charmeuse Robe

Ho ho ho Santa exclaimed! The boys hurriedly went downstairs but they saw daddy making the noise. They talked for sometime and followed by a loud noise with a mixture of laughing and crying. I could hear them talking upstairs while I was busy searching for Christmas lingerie to give as a gift for myself.

Look what I have found? A plus size nice red charmeuse robe. I love it for its color with matching leopard design on the side. So if you are thinking what to give me this Christmas, you can buy me this one. Deal?

3 comments:

Mom's Place said...

nyahahahah ako din gusto nako na kay sexy hahaha

OHMYGUMS said...

whoa! that's hot ...me like it :)

Elvie said...

wow! that will definitely make you look so sexy in bed :p

by the way, followed you in GFC, hope you could follow back. :)