Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Build My Own Watch

As a working mommy, there are a few things that I must carry around:

1. cellphones - I am incharge in Sales and most new customers and/or suppliers pass to me then I will forward to whoever is incharge in the office. I always carry around 2 cellphones, my Blackbold 9000 for Globe and Motorola phone for Sun.

2. watch - I wear my watch when I am at work or I am outside the house.

3. jewelries - I used to wear fashion jewelries but with my busy schedules, I prefer to wear a pair of earrings and a watch.

But I found a trick now.. why not wear a fashionable bracelets with a matching watch? What is more appealing is that I can actually build my own watch. Visit Chunky Blings for more affordable yet fashionable finds.


This is my favorite, its nice and neat perfect for my simple daily outfit. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you try this?
a bracelet watch! :)
http://shop474.multiply.com/photos/album/238/WATCHES#photo=4

it's very nice in actual. :)
specially the color white! :)

Dhemz said...

pretty nifty!